Before November 15, 2020
Call for entries for Pushing the Limits, a virtual shaft weaving art exhibition organized by French textile artist Olivier Masson and Lala de dios, ETN’s president
with the aim to highlight the creative potential of the shaft loom somewhat hidden lately by widespread use of Jacquard digital looms.
This call for entries is open to shaft loom weavers all over the world. Participation is free of charge.
• Each participant may submit only one piece to selection.
• Submissions must be one off pieces produced with an artistic intention. Functional textiles shall not be
The following textiles shall not be considered :
• Tapestries, understanding as such weft-faced textiles with discontinuous wefts.
• Those produced in two-shaft looms of any kind. A minimum of three shafts is required.
• Jacquard weavings.
• Sculpture or 3D textiles.
All the informations
Download the PDF call_for_entries_pushing_the_limits
•Applications are to be made online before November 15, 2020
using the online form at https://forms.-gle/geHFSxKTgY3NBB9d7.
BEFORE TO FILL OUT THIS FORM PLEASE READ :
Technical request : https://oliviermasson.art/SWE/SWExhibition_ReadMe.pdf